Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Little Miss Birthday(s)

Yes, three posts today. A lot has been going on - and instead of making the LONGEST post ever, I broke it down for ya. Plus, I needed to get Jess off of my back for the lack of blogging.

Avery had a "Little Miss Birthday" party to celebrate turning 3. It was so adorable - of course Jess hit it out of the park as always. Since Kasey shares a birthday so close, we kidnapped Avery earlier this winter and had their pictures taken together and gave them to Jess - I mean Aves for her birthday. Don't you love the matching shirts??

Jacks started out with a tough day - can you tell!? Good thing he warmed up quickly!

Kip and Brad Maybe the cake was the reason he stopped crying :) Not really - but he looks happy here!!

Trying to help Aves blow out her candles.
My handsome duo.
I love that she smashed her cake like it was her first birthday.
We can't resist a photo opp.

No comments:

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs