Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas came early

Thank you, Cyber Monday (or Sunday).
Brad and I were decorating for Christmas this past Sunday, and instead of just moving the TV, Brad decided it was finally time to pull the trigger and get a new one.  With the help of a great Cyber Monday special (and in-store pick-up), and Brad getting enough Best Buy gift cards from work, we got a free TV.  Seriously.  He was giddy. We also got a new TiVo for a great deal, which is our Christmas present to each other this year. :)
Jack is getting so funny.  He put the Santa hat on that was stuffed in with all of our decorations, and wanted his picture taken.  I don't know when he started to want to get his picture taken, but it's hilarious....and you know I love it!

Who says Santa needs clothes on??

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Okay, Brad, now that I read the blog I know all about your "sick" day. Hope you are feeling better. L, S

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs