Sunday, December 14, 2008

"Friends"

Jack has recently been collecting "friends" as he calls them. Whenever he goes to the bathroom in the "big boy potty", he gets a new "friend".

To my defense, this was Brad's idea to start...and now I don't know what he's gotten us into. Kisses for Jasmine - his current favorite.

Just a random, but he was so giggly and happy this weekend, Brad snapped a picture.

And speaking of friends, we tried to get the rest of our Christmas shopping done this weekend, and when walking through the park, Jack insisted we stop and take a picture with everyone we saw. I, for one, have to admit that I'm still a little squeamish around big characters....just ask my Mom how much I loved the Easter Bunny!!

I'm not even kidding, when he saw Uniqua, he almost tackled her.  Santa is scary to him, but apparently Backyardigans are OK :)

No comments:

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs