Thursday, October 8, 2009

Critter's Wedding

I realized how bad I'm getting at taking pictures. I have THREE pictures of the wedding we were at last weekend. THREE! Usually I would take about 300! I worked with Chris (Critter) at Boomtown for a couple of years in Mankato, and he and Lindsey started dating shortly after Brad and I did, so it was fun to finally see them get married! It was a gorgeous fall wedding, even Brad said it would be fun to get married in the fall!


Amanda and I were excited about the carmel apples as favors! And after seeing this picture, I can tell I'm starting to get more and more bloated....this may have to be the last picture of me until baby comes!

Here is the one and only picture I have of the couple. Seriously - who have I turned into!?

No comments:

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs