Friday, October 16, 2009

Pumpkin Painting

Jacks and I have been trying to do as many activities as we've been able to do since B has been out of town. We decided it would be fun to paint pumpkins! He did such a great job, but was a little disappointed when he realized two things...number one - paint does NOT taste as good as it looks, and two - when you mix two colors together, sometimes they just make brown. It was pretty funny.


Here is how Pete's turned out. I would have taken a picture of mine, but apparently mine was frozen at the patch, because when we woke up the next morning, it was like water...and it smelled so bad I couldn't even snap a pic. I wish I had, since I made a face on it with some black hair, and Jacks said it looked like Newman....so funny. And if you know me, you KNOW my painting skills are not in tip-top shape, so I'm sure Newman would have been very impressed. :)

No comments:

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs