Thursday, October 22, 2009

Dreaming....

So - as you know, Jacks is not a great sleeper. Part of the reason the sleep clinic thinks he doesn't sleep well is because he has such vivid dreams. Brad and I often laugh about what he says in the middle of the night, but last night was pretty funny. I was laying awake for a few hours (Man, I love pregnancy...) and heard heard him chatting up a storm with himself. When I really listened, I heard things like "Oh, Avery...oh my...you look so pretty. You look just like Sleeping Beauty. That dress is so beautiful. No, I'm a boy...I don't wear pretty things like that."

I think he has a little crush on the girl. I don't yet have the heart to tell him that you can't actually marry your cousin. Oh - and I HAVE seen him in a Cinderella dress a time or two when they're together!
Man, I love that kid.
 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs