Monday, October 5, 2009

Kyle and Cassie's Wedding

Jack had been looking forward to this day for such a long time. Not because he knew what was going on, but Brad mentioned "dancing" and Jacks was all about it. I don't have a ton of pictures of us since we were consumed with chasing after Jacks, but I know my Mom has some on her camera...so yes, I was actually there! I don't even have any of the bride and groom!!







My Dad has us cracking up pretty hard - he really got into a couple of the games that he was forced to play. And I don't have a picture of it, but Brad was the big winner of musical chairs. He said it was fairly easy since he was probably the most sober of the 25 college guys that he was playing with!





Jacks was so worn out by the end of the evening, he laid on the floor and even Beckett out-danced him! I think he had as much fun as he thought he would, but we all slept well that night!

No comments:

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs