Friday, October 9, 2009

The Last Supper

Last night, Brad and I got a sitter and had dinner together. I called it the Last Supper, since this was the last long conversation we were going to be able to have until the last week in October! Brad is leaving for India this weekend...
As I said before, I'm excited to spend some time with Jacks, but of course being almost 34 weeks pregnant, I'm a bit nervous at the same time. I know nothing will happen, but just the thought of it gives me a little panic attack! Thank GOD I have such a great support system here in case I would go into early labor or anything...

After dinner, we went to Lowes and got a few things for the nursery - it's finally getting decorated!! Not much time to spare, but Jess and I are going to hopefully get it done while Brad is gone. I'm so excited to get it done - I think we've put off that last room in our house long enough, don't you?? It was so nice to go to the store without having to spend 15 minutes trying out all of the lawn mowers with Jacks. That's typically how our Lowes trips end up!

Jacks and I have a few other fun things planned during Brad's time away, and of course I'll keep the blog updated so Brad can see!

(One last note - I think Brad licked his plate clean....ha!) Of course his favorite - Mexican!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Brad, Be safe. Love, your MIL

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs