Monday, October 12, 2009

More Sports!

For three days in a row last week, our home was consumed by MN Sports. It was an exciting few days! Brad and my Dad have a ritual - I think they call each other after almost every Twins game...so when they won in an exciting game on Sunday, they immediately were scheming up a way to get tickets to Tuesday's game. They both tried for a couple of hours, and finally my Dad was able to get four tickets. They were pretty excited to go, no matter where the seats were. Brad said it was definitely the most exciting game he has ever been to in his life - I'm so glad they all got a chance to go.
Here is a picture of Eric Hanson, Dad, Brad, and Newman at the game...


Another reason this game was so exciting - my Dad's losing streak is finally over. The last NINE games he has gone to, the Twins have lost. It was a big decision for him to even go to such an important game. My Mom text him when the game went into extra innings and told him maybe he should go to the bar and tell the boys he would meet them after the game! He was pretty excited to FINALLY see a win again...

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs