Friday, October 23, 2009

fARRRRRgo

Last weekend, since Brad was still away, we went to Fargo to visit Kas. I had full expectations that the majority of our time would be spent swimming, but it was even more than I thought. Jacks had a great time, although LOTS of swimming, and NOT so much sleep took a toll on all of us!

The first night we got there, before we even had dinner we spent 2 hours in the pool!
And here is why...they had a big pirate ship with slides, so Jacks was in heaven! I love that you can see Kasey's head from the hot tub in this pic...

My Mom took the trip with us, and it was so nice to have her there. I tried to keep up with Jacks as much as I could, but it was great to have some help!!

This makes me laugh...this was how we all felt all weekend. Jacks jumping as hard as he could, and us shielding ourselves from the aftermath! He did a great job swimming, and really didn't need much help, but he still makes me nervous since he has NO FEAR.


Another one of his favorites...the ENORMOUS popsicles they had by the pool. Kid cracks me up.
When we weren't jumping in the pool, we were jumping in the room!!
We took a quick trip to the mall, and for the first time ever, Jacks REQUESTED a picture. He wanted one with Grandma by the Bison.
But soon after, he had obviously had enough pictures...."Please, Grandma....no more".
We had a great time. We just wish Kas (and Kip) lived closer so it was easier to visit!

No comments:

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs