Sunday, October 4, 2009

A little behind...

I know, I'm behind, even for me. I have so much to blog about, we'll see how much I can get through!

Here is one of my favorite pictures from the last month (yes, I have a month's worth of pictures). Jacks spent 4 weekends in a row with at least one day at the farm. He had so much fun (sometimes with Mom and Dad there, sometimes by himself). Looking at this picture now makes me realize how warm it was just a few weeks ago.

We had a lot to do with showers, a birthday party on the farm, my class reunion, Kyle and Cassie's wedding...the list goes on. But we all have a great time (and Jack is still talking about the airplanes he DIDN'T get to ride in at the fly-in breakfast we went to.) The farm is quite possibly his favorite place on earth to be....and mine too.

 
Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs